Update: the deadline for submission of abstracts has been extended to 14 August.
We welcome abstract submissions for either oral or poster presentation at the Meeting. Submission is now open and will close on 14 August. Abstracts submitted for oral presentation may be offered a poster presentation.
The title of the abstract is limited to 250 characters. Abstracts should be a maximum of 2500 characters and include the following named sections: Background, Objective, Methods, Results, Conclusion.
The submission process
The process is entirely online – you will have to
- Click on the “Submit abstract” tab
- Create an account with your personal details and create a password – whenever logging into the system, for submitting an abstract, amending an abstract or for paying a registration fee, please always use the same email address
- Click on “Go to your abstracts”
- Click on either “Oral” or “Poster”
- Click on “Create new abstract”
- Enter the abstract title and click on “Update” – the exclamation mark on the tab will change to a tick
- If you have any co-authors, click on the “Authors” tab and enter their details
- Click on the “Abstract” tab – enter text into the five sections (Background, Objective, Methods, Results, Conclusion) and click on “Update” – the exclamation mark on the tab will change to a tick. There is a limit of 2500 characters for the whole of the submission
- Click on “Disclosure” – the default for this is “No significant relationships” – and click on “Update” – the exclamation mark on the tab will change to a tick
- Before submitting the abstract, click on the “Preview” tab to see what your submission looks like. If you want to change something, then click on the appropriate tab, make changes and then click on “Update”. When all is well:
- Click on the “Submit” tab. If all the exclamation marks on the tabs have changed to green ticks then you can click on “Submit abstract”