2022 Annual Scientific Meeting of the British Society of Neuradiologists
New dates have been released for October train strikes. A strike is planned for 5th October when you may be planning to travel to Liverpool. Please keep an eye on the official site for updates and to see if you might be affected https://www.nationalrail.co.uk/service_disruptions/industrialaction.aspx
This is the most important meeting of the year for the society and is usually attended by about 150 neuroradiologists – consultants and trainees, diagnostic and interventional. Last year, the face to face meeting attracted 175 registered delegates. In addition, this year, we will also be running a parallel educational session, targeting neuroradiographers, covering all aspects of neuroradiography including plain film, CT, MRI, interventional radiography and radiography led research. We anticipate that this will attract an additional 50-100 delegates.
The meeting will follow the format of previous years with invited speakers and presentations from society members and trainees. Invited speakers include:
- Professor Tom Solomon CBE, Professor of Neurology, Director of the Institute of Infection and Global Health at the University of Liverpool and Director of the National Institute for Health Research Health Protection Research Unit in Emerging and Zoonotic Infections
- Prof Avneesh Chhabra, Southwestern Medical Center, USA
- Dr. António J. Bastos-Leite, Assistant Professor of Radiology and Medical Imaging University of Porto
- Prof. Michael Jenkinson, Liverpool
- Prof. Conor Malluci, Liverpool
- Prof. Harish Poptani, Liverpool
The Welcome Reception will take place at the conference venue on the Wednesday evening (5th October) before the BSNR meeting and the Society Formal Conference Dinner in the Liver Building on the Thursday night (6th October). The Wednesday evening welcome reception is intended to be a networking format allowing delegates to readily move around and interact.
The meeting will be held at the Rum Warehouse at the Titanic Hotel, Liverpool. The Rum Warehouse is an excellent venue for our annual meeting with outstanding facilities to accommodate our audience and scientific presentations.
To ask any question or tell us that you want to be kept informed about the Annusal Scientific Meeting, just complete the form below.